Today's Trending Video in Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough News Featured post

Kim Jong-un: fragile and under pressure but he won’t give up

The Observer The North Korean leader’s surprise freeze of his nuclear programme is less a genuine move than a diplomatic manoeuvre,...

BBC News - Home

Best Video In Middlesbrough

The Guardian

Best Middlesbrough Videos

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Going home again in 'World of Warcraft Classic'

TwitterFacebook

You can’t go home again, as the author Thomas Wolfe famously wrote, because home is never what it used to be. Home changes — sometimes physically, sometimes spiritually. Sometimes the people that made it feel like home move away. Sometimes home gets painted a new color, or a piece of home is lost entirely. The reality, in any case, can never live up to that old idea we hold in our hearts.

For a while, home wasn’t just my house and my family, or my room on the second floor with the window facing east that let the sun light up my bed as it rose over the house next door. Home was also my desk, my computer, and the game I poured hundreds of hours into year after year: World of Warcraft. Read more...

More about Blizzard Entertainment, World Of Warcraft, World Of Warcraft Classic, Entertainment, and Gaming

from Mashable https://mashable.com/article/world-of-warcraft-classic-home-again/
via Middlesbrough

No comments:

Post a Comment