Today's Trending Video in Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough News Featured post

Kim Jong-un: fragile and under pressure but he won’t give up

The Observer The North Korean leader’s surprise freeze of his nuclear programme is less a genuine move than a diplomatic manoeuvre,...

BBC News - Home

Best Video In Middlesbrough

The Guardian

Best Middlesbrough Videos

Tuesday, 2 October 2018

'Mega Man 11' allowed me to conquer my 'Mega Man' mountain

TwitterFacebook

After playing the Block Man stage of Mega Man 11 for a few hours, I wrote the sentence "Mega Man games are bullshit."

But then I went against everything I've ever stood for and lowered the difficulty setting of the game from Normal to Newcomer, the easiest of the game's four starting difficulties. Because, frankly, I've never been able to beat a single Mega Man stage, and Mega Man 11's Normal difficulty was going to make me pop a blood vessel out of rage.

It turns out that Mega Man 11 is actually great. After I put aside my pride, I was able to see how attractive the game is, how fun the platforming and boss fights are, and how interesting the different mechanics and weapons are. Read more...

More about Mega Man, Mega Man 11, Entertainment, and Gaming

from Mashable https://mashable.com/article/mega-man-11-review/
via Middlesbrough

No comments:

Post a Comment