Today's Trending Video in Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough News Featured post

Kim Jong-un: fragile and under pressure but he won’t give up

The Observer The North Korean leader’s surprise freeze of his nuclear programme is less a genuine move than a diplomatic manoeuvre,...

BBC News - Home

Best Video In Middlesbrough

The Guardian

Best Middlesbrough Videos

Monday 30 April 2018

Matt Lauer Admits That He ‘Acted Inappropriately’

Since being fired from NBC five months ago amid multiple sexual-harassment allegations, Matt Lauer has broken his silence. On Wednesday night, the Washington Post reported sexual-harassment allegations against Tom Brokaw, and additional allegations about Lauer’s behavior: One woman claimed that the former Today anchor exposed himself to her in his office and asked her to touch him. In response, Lauer gave the paper a brief statement: “I have made no public comments on the many false stories from anonymous or biased sources that have been reported about me over these past several months. I remained silent in an attempt to protect my family from further embarrassment and to restore a small degree of the privacy they have lost,” he said. “But defending my family now requires me to speak up. I fully acknowledge that I acted inappropriately as a husband, father and principal at NBC. However I want to make it perfectly clear that any allegations or reports of coercive, aggressive or abusive actions on my part, at any time, are absolutely false.” Next up, perhaps a trip to Charlie’s mansions or Olive Garden with Harvey?



from Vulture Latest News http://www.vulture.com/2018/04/matt-lauer-denies-sexual-harassment-allegations.html?mid=rss?mid=vulturelatest
via Middlesbrough Installers

No comments:

Post a Comment